You can now register for the conference
and submit your articles through this link. Submission and online registration for conference attendance for the 2021 Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa is now open. Note that the deadline for DHASA has passed (29 August 2021). The deadline for the RAIL workshop is open until 13 September 2021.
Please note the following:
- Make sure your submission follows the DHASA conference style guide.
- All on-line conference registrations will close on 28 November 2021.
- The review process will be fully open. There is no need to anonymize your submission.
- Students will need to present formal evidence of enrollment for the conference if registration was done making use of student rates. Please send the evidence to [email protected] to be cleared.
- Official letters of invitation to the Conference will be provided upon request. Should such a letter be needed please contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Papers accepted for presentation will only be listed in the program as soon as registration has been completed and fully paid for.
- Conference registration is free and includes access to workshops, tutorials, as well as to the conference sessions. However, membership of the DHASA is required. Applying for membership can be done during the registration process or via the Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa: https://digitalhumanities.org.za/. If you already have a current membership number, fill in your membership number in the ” Registration Code, Member ID or Student ID ” field. Alternatively follow the process and you will receive payment information. DHASA membership costs are R250.
- As soon as the program is available, participants will have the opportunity to specify which workshops they will be attending.